Do you use AI in your everyday life?

 My answer is Yes.

First.

I did a part-time job in this summer vacation. When I clocked in, I needed to use facial recognition systems. I think that is so convenient because it can save much time and stop prevention of fraud. I believe that in the future, the application of face recognition will be widely used.

Second.

The banking industry grow faster than we thought. For example, HDFC banks in India have adopted AI systems to provide customer service support, detect abnormal situations and prevent credit card fraud. HDFC Bank has launched a chatbot , which provides general customer services.

AI brings many benefits in our life!!!



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Is technology harmful to me ?

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?