Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

 Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? 

I want to get 700 points on TOEIC because many companies require that applicants need to possess the language ability. Therefore, we just connect with the world.

I watch American drama, that can improve my listening comprehension. And getting a lot of exposure to something about English can make me continue improvement.

I hope my language skills can be better and better, not only getting benefits in society, but learning different culture in future. There is no gain without labor.

留言

  1. Watching American drama is a very good strategy. Can you recommend one for other classmates?

    回覆刪除
  2. You are the best, I believe you can do it

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Is technology harmful to me ?